- New monthly Ask the ITS IA Experts office hours
- A recording is available of the April 15, 2021, Coded Bias Panel Discussion.
- CrowdStrike Falcon for Units. Updated information and support for U-M Falcon admins.
- How U-M Reduces Malicious Email for You. The university uses a variety of tools to reduce the amount of spam and malicious email that reaches your U-M email inbox.
- Video: IT Security—Our Shared Responsibility. This new video provides an overview of how you play an important role in protecting U-M systems and information.
- Romance Scams. Warning signs, tips, and resources.
- ViziBLUE. The ViziBLUE guide to personal data provides information on what student information is collected at the University of Michigan, and how it is used and shared. For a quick overview, watch the ViziBLUE at U-M video.
- Your Safe Computing Curriculum. As U-M employees and community members, we all share in the responsibility to help protect U-M IT systems and data. This curriculum offers IT security and privacy/confidentiality best practices to help safeguard the university’s digital assets.
Sensitive Data Guide updates
See all the updates to the Data Guide at Recent Updates to the Sensitive Data Guide.