Protect Privacy at U-M
- Video: Privacy - We Are Our Choices (2:21)
- Choosing How Much Information to Show in Your MCommunity Profile
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance
- MCommunity Groups Privacy and Email Settings
- Privacy and Videoconferencing
- Recording and Privacy Concerns: FAQ
- Security and Privacy in the U-M Google Environment
- Use "Personal and Private" Folders to Protect Privacy
- U-M Windows Forest: Guidelines for Release of Security Log Information
- Getting Access to Someone Else's Account (guidance from Information Assurance describing the rare circumstances under which such access may be permitted and the procedures for requesting it)
Questions or Comments?
Contact the Chief Information Security Officer for university-related privacy concerns, assistance with university privacy-related matters, or if you have questions about U-M's privacy program. Send email to email@example.com.
You are responsible for complying with the policies and standards below.