Follow IT security and privacy best practices by limiting access in your videoconferences to just what is needed. If you work with sensitive university data, use only videoconferencing services that are approved for the data type(s) you work with.
- How to Secure a Google Meet Session
- Sensitive Data Guide: Google at U-M Core Services (includes Google Chat and Google Meet)
- Quick Start Guide: Secure Meetings in Zoom
- How to Secure Meetings in Zoom
- Sensitive Data Guide: Zoom for Health at U-M
- Protect your Zoom meetings against Zoombombing (IA notice)