Education & Awareness Resources
The content and resources below are designed for the Michigan Medicine community, but should be considered in addition to all of the other cybersecurity information on Safe Computing.
Simulated Phishing Exercises
[All Michigan Medicine]
Simulated Phishing Exercises are fake phishing attempts, designed by our Cybersecurity teams, and used to actively engage and educate Michigan Medicine staff* on phishing identification and reporting.
Michigan Medicine executes one simulated phishing campaign each month on a rotational, audience-specific schedule.
See more information on Simulated Phishing at Michigan Medicine.
*U-M Campus does not currently participate in Simulated Phishing.
IA:MM SharePoint Site
[Trusted Service Providers - IT Professionals - IT Liaisons]
The IA:MM SharePoint Site is designed to address the most frequent and relevant questions posed by our Michigan Medicine partners, and present them in a more digestible, transparent manner.
We encourage you and your Michigan Medicine IT staff to use the site and offer feedback on its usefulness. Content and updates will be reviewed/implemented bi-annually.
Additional Trusted Service Provider - IT Professional Content
- Trusted IT Service Provider Presentation Slide Deck
- Cybersecurity Risk Decision Request Tip Sheet
- Cybersecurity Risk Decision Presentation Slide Deck
- Michigan Medicine Investment Assurance Request Presentation Slide Deck
- Research Concerns Tip Sheet
- MDEC Process Tip Sheet
- Medical Device Risk Team 101 Information Document
- Cybersecurity Control Assessment Presentation Slide Deck
- Cybersecurity Control Assessment Tip Sheet
- Quarterly Controls (Risk) Assessments FAQs
- Risk Management High Level Process
- Vulnerability Response Overview
- Vulnerability Response Step By Step Process
- Cybersecurity Technical Design (CTD) Process
- Invoke Microsoft Security Advisory LDAP Channel Binding and Signing (CHG0152788)
- Review in 2
Take 2-minutes to get quick cybersecurity education & tips!
General MichMed-produced cybersecurity videos.
- IA MLearning Modules
Take official MLearning cybersecurity courses. Be sure to include these on your annual valuation!
- IA:MM General Information
More general cybersecurity information and resources.
Two minutes is all it takes to brush up on Review in 2 cybersecurity topics. Below is a link to the current month’s topic.
- IA-10001 General Phishing
- IA-10002 Advanced Phishing
- IA-10003 Spear Phishing
- IA-10005 Phishing Category Game
- IA-10006 Cyber Safety Best Practices - Module 1: Hackers, Malware, and Phishing
- IA-10007 Cyber Safety Best Practices - Module 2: Password Safety
- IA-10008 Cyber Safety Best Practices - Module 3: Technical Support Scams and Social Media
- IA-10009 Cyber Safety Best Practices - Module 4: Protecting Data
- COMP-10050 Information Security for Michigan Medicine IT Professionals