Protecting the university's sensitive data is a shared responsibility. Thank you for doing your part to help the stewards of university data, and U-M students, faculty, staff, patients, researchers, research subjects, and others whose private, sensitive information is safeguarded by your efforts.
Remember to use strong passwords, secure your devices, use secure networks, manage your devices securely, and protect sensitive institutional data. It's good for you. And it's good for the U.
Resources for Reference
- University Data and Personally Owned Devices
- Instructions for Securing Your Devices and Data
- Your Responsibilities for Protecting University Data When Using Your Own Devices
- Comply With Laws, Policies & Regulations
- Information Technology Policies at the University of Michigan
- U-M Police Department Device Registration