You've got a lot on your plate; we all do (work, study, email, meetings, more email). How can you keep up with all that and do your part to protect the university? Everyone at U-M shares in that responsibility. All the information you need is on safecomputing.umich.edu.
- Have you gotten an email you thought was a phish? You can check for it under Phishes and Scams on Safe Computing.
- Have you wanted to know about other Duo two-factor options when having trouble with your phone? Look on Safe Computing to learn about more Duo options.
- What about research data? Do you need to store your data someplace HIPAA-compliant? Check the Sensitive Data Guide on Safe Computing. It describes sensitive data types and tools that are okay to use. You can also check U-M services and see what kinds of data they are approved for.
- Do you need to secure your home network? Check Safe Computing for advice on changing the password your router came with.
- What about security for working from home? There's a video and a list of tips.
- Scams and fraud? Safe Computing has it covered.
- Protecting privacy? Yes, it's all there on safecomputing.umich.edu.
- Want to learn more? See Awareness, Training, and Education.